Expert industrial image processing (m|f|d)
- Responsible for design of new vision systems, as well as support of existing applications for measurement and inspection tasks.
- Implementation of camera projects in installation, configuration and programming.
- Direct cooperation with the customer as well as training of the operating personnel
- You expand your knowledge in various projects and thus contribute to the company’s internal development.
- Completed technical training
- You have knowledge in image processing on ideally the following systems (Keyence, Cognex, Wenglor)
- High level of commitment with problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Independent and analytical way of working
- Knowledge of PLC programming
- Knowledge of high-level language programming is desirable
- Flexible working time model
- Opportunities for further training
- Regular team events (winter sports, summer event, barbecue,…)
- Very good, informal working atmosphere
- and much more
The minimum salary is EUR 2800,- per month, depending on qualifications and previous experience, a corresponding overpayment is offered.
Are you interested in working in a friendly and motivated team